What does World Acceptance Corporation do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons World Acceptance chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does World Acceptance share?
Can you limit this sharing?
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
to offer our products and services to you
information about your transactions and experiences
information about your creditworthiness
If you are a consumer in the state of Texas:
For questions or complaints about this loan, contact WFC Limited Partnership. Phone: (864) 298-9800. Website: www.loansbyworld.com. WFC Limited Partnership Address: 108 Frederick Street, Greenville, SC 29607. The lender is licensed and examined under Texas law by the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner (OCCC), a state agency. If a complaint or question cannot be resolved by contacting the lender, consumers can contact the OCCC to file a complaint or ask a general credit-related question. OCCC address: 2601 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin, Texas 78705. Phone: (800) 538-1579. Fax: (512) 936-7610. Website: occc.texas.gov. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
What we do
- Open an account or give us your income information.
- Apply for a loan or provide employment information.
- Give us your contact information.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes–information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- World Acceptance Corporation does share information about your credit worthiness with our affiliates.
- World Acceptance Corporation does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
- World Acceptance Corporation does not jointly market.